We aim to create content that represents cooks of all cultural backgrounds, while also ensuring that underserved communities have an active hand in the telling of their stories.
- Preserve traditional foods that haven’t been well-documented in the past, being mindful of the varieties of recipe-keeping practices around the world
- Acknowledge that these audiences want:
- traditional foods
- modern takes on foods they grew up loving
- recipes with internationally accessible foods
- Be at the forefront of emerging culinary movements, inspiring home cooks everywhere